Sunday, June 10, 2012

Can I get a smiley face PLEASE~


I officially HATE taking OPT's (ovulation predictor test).  I am already a mess from the CLOMID MONSTER and then I have to feel like even more of a failure every day I pee on that stupid stick!  I remember the first time I saw a "smiley face" on a digital OPT, you would have thought I'd won the lottery (or got a positive pregnancy test)  It was my first and last time and I LONG to see that smiley face again.  See, with this particular test after you pee on the stick the digital screen either shows you a empty circle or a circle with a smile in it.  How mean you are "Clear Blue Easy," oh but how fitting, no ovulation empty inside. Ovulation, all smiles.  Thankfully, I only have one more day of testing and no matter the outcome we truck ourselves down to the fertility clinic.  Hopefully the ultrasound will not leave me feeling like a failure.

Can I get one of these PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment