Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ornament Swap

~MY FIRST BLOGGER SWAP~


So I am new to the blogging world and this is my first blog swap of any kind...  It was awesome.  I was able to connect with two different amazing women, the one I gave to and the one I received from.  First, Cynthia is who I gave to.  It was so neat to read about her desire to travel, love of food, family, fur babies and Disneyland.  Her blog is full of passion and it was great to experience.  I went to three different stores looking for the perfect ornament.  I went back and forth between a couple but her love of the color green swayed me towards a beautiful green ornament with decorative twine.. Check out her blog and the ornament... http://livinginneverland-sandiego.blogspot.com/



Now on to the ornament I received..... My "gifter" was a wonderful woman named Colleen.  After reading her blog I was so inspired!  Colleen endured a hard childhood and rather than let her struggles bring her down, she found strength in God and now mentors children that struggle with the same hardships she encountered in her childhood.  Check her blog out.  It is such an inspiration.. http://www.colleensamantha.org/
So, I was so excited to see what she would pick out for me.. Honestly, however I was nervous (as many of you know) I am a bit of a control freak about (EVERYTHING) my Christmas tree so I was worried about a stranger picking out an ornament for me but she NAILED it!!!


I LOVE snowflakes

I LOVE sparkle



I LOVE it

  
Fits my tree perfectly!


This was a great experience and I hope to do many more swaps!! 

Not only was I able to connect with two amazing women but there were 200 blogs involved in the swap.  I'm still trying to check them all out.  What a great experience.... Thank you
Jessah@ http://www.dreamingofdimples.com/ &
Erin@ http://www.livinginyellow.com/



Crystal Marie~

1 comment:

  1. so pretty..I love your tree..I found the perfect skirt to go with it..I will get it to you in the next few days..love you!!! P.S. Love the ornament she sent you..

    ReplyDelete